The online authority for movies, TV, and all things entertainment. Screen Rant provides info for every movie and TV fan: from die-hard cinephiles, casual TV watchers, to Netflix bingers, our news, reviews, editorials, and lists keep you up to date on the entertainment you love.
Screen Rant is opened and operated by Valnet Inc - a global publishing company that specializes in entertainment news.
With over 19 years reporting on the movie and TV industry, Screen Rant has become one of the most trusted entertainment sites in the world. Screen Rant articles, editors, and quotes have been featured or sourced at the Internet’s biggest and most authoritative news and information outlets, including: The New York Times, The Telegraph, CBS News, Fox News, ABC News, NPR, BBC, Vice, The Independent, Huffington Post, The Washington Post, USA Today, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, The Atlantic, Buzzfeed, The Guardian, Yahoo! Movies, The Hollywood Reporter, Wikipedia, CNet, Mashable, Wired, and Gizmodo, among others. Screen Rant videos have even appeared on the big screen itself - as part of Regal Cinema’s pre-show entertainment.
- Winner of the 2014 Geekie Award for Best Website
- 232 million users in 2021
- 1.2 billion pageviews per month
- 6.5 million subscribers on YouTube
- 1.7 million followers on Facebook
- News First Joker Solo Film Story Details & Possible 2019 Release Revealed
- Features Infinity War Fixes a Plot Hole From The First Avengers Movie
- Interview Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Interview
- Movie Reviews Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review
For article pitches, interview requests, or other inquiries, contact the Screen Rant team at [email protected].